Have you seen Dr. Sunita Gupta?

Very professional

Great service. Timely. Very smart doctor that can cater to needs. Understanding.

Unprofessional

The title says it all. Believe the bad reviews.

awful person and doctor

she will do anything to get you in and out as soon as possible. Even if you are in desperate need of help

AVOID!

The absolute worst experience I've ever had with a medical professional. Her only priority is money. My son suffered mentally and physically because of her. I took time off of work to come to my son's appointment because I was so worried for his well-being. She shut up ever concern and question we asked her. She just wanted us out of the room as soon as possible because she had her office packed with people waiting to see her. She should have her medical licence taken away from her. The level of malpractice here astronomical. I am going to file a complaint with the American Board of Medical Specialties against her.

Do not go to her

She does not care about her patients well-being

Great !

I have been seeing Dr. Gupta for long time, very reliable, listens and helps you work through issues, I would highly recommend her,She is Amazing psychiatrist who actually makes you want to talk to her and open up, without feeling awkward about sharing your problems or concerns. Not only did I look forward to my sessions, but I walked away from each of them as a better person and more comfortable with the situations that I was dealing with. I happily recommend Dr Gupta without any hesitation whatsoever. Se has helped make me a better person and more confident in the world.She is very experienced in treating female patients with Adult ADHD.She has prescribed me strattera and Intuniv as I had difficulty tolerating stimulants

Awesome !

y experience with Dr Gupta was great ! I was a little apprehensive about being on medication but she assured me that she would be willing to work with me until I had a successful experience with it. She's a great listener and funny and really makes you feel comfortable being in her care. If you're looking for a friendly Psychiatrist who will really listen to you, get to the point and offer the best options available, then she's the Person to go to.I am now on Vyvanse for Binge eating disorder and lost 60 pounds yes 60 pounds .I feel great .I have so much energy and much much happier.

Just the right medication

I really liked her because her expertise cured me of my depression and anxiety. It is a miracle! I wish she was more tolerant of accepting my calls afterhours though because I did not get a call back in the office for my prescription to be refilled and it was VERY important that I take it. Other than that, her expertise has made a difference. I really appreciate what she has done for me!!!!! Unfprtunately I had to discontinue with her because my insurance was accepted no longer and out of pocket was too much for me. I will give her5 stars because of her great expertise.

I love her! She saved my life!

I have had great results with her treatment for Bipolar and ADHD .I am currently on Adderall,Evekeo and Depakote. These medications have been very effective in controlling my symptoms. The medication calmed the frenetic energy I’d felt my entire life. Soon after taking medication, all the cells in my body stopped jumping excessively and I could lay down. The feeling of being overwhelmed, anxious, and out of control also seemed to subside. When I told my sister, about the test results about the test results and the symptoms of ADHD and Bipolar remark was, “That explains everything.” Having grown up with me, She could provide insight from our childhood, which is integral to a diagnosis.

I love her

I have been a patient of Dr. Gupta for quite some time She has seen me through the darkest times , and always carefully guides me towards better and new perspectives. She really, really knows different aspects of psychiatry, and her clients are probably as ever so grateful as I am. Even her tough love is fueled with kindness. She is an expert on mind and is aware of connection between mind, body and soul, especially when dealing with Bipolar,avoidant personality disorder ,cyclotyia and schijoaffective disorder issues . I wholeheartedly can recommend her practice.My brother has seen her in past ,he was let go due to his frequent missed appointments and demading behaviour mainly looking for controlled substances .He refused to go for any treatment even after he was given phone numbers and website information of Drug Rehab facility.My brother suffers from addiction to cocaine and heroin.He was terminated from other psychiatrist for showing up stonned. We have tried to help him but his wife is enabler and feels he is self medicating for his schiophrenia .If someone does not want to get better what can you do ? He is 25 and feels everyone is stupid except him.

Amazing Psychiatrist

Amazing experience .I was diagnosed with Cyclothymia and started on lamictal .This has helped me with my anger outbursts.

Dr. Sunita Gupta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.