Dr. Sunita N Chaudhari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunita N Chaudhari?

We love Dr. C.

Dr. C has been great with all of my children. In addition to good knoedgable care, I appreciate that she is not overly advice-giving and responds with comments and suggestions that work with our family. I feel fortunate to have found her since moving here and never had to look for anyone else. Most other docs in the practice are also good though none are as caring with the kids (or mom for that matter)!

Dr. Chaudhari is the best pediatrician I've taken my daughter to! She is caring and thorough during her examinations. In addition, she herself would call me to follow up after appointments, surgeries, or tests my daughter had to undergo. Dr. Chaudhari definitely made my difficult months with a sick child much easier on me!