Dr. Sunita A Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunita A Jain?

She is a good doctor

I trust her expertise and I even want her to be my son's physician.

I have met with Dr. Jain three times, with no medical emergencies, but with questions and concerns and in need of an annual physical. Every appointment was prompt, helpful and efficient and I Ieft her office completely satisfied. I will keep her as my internist!

Wonderful MD and good support staff

I have seen Dr. Jain for about 7 years. Kind, courteous, to the point. She is a stickler on healthy eating, exercise, and good self care. I have never had a long wait time for an appointment and can get same day appointments when ill. When I have needed referrals, Dr. Jain and her staff expedites the process. Support staff is friendly and efficient. When I leave a VM with her medical assistant, I always get a prompt call back. Highly recommend. My husband also sees Dr. Jain and I have referred several friends.

Dr. Jain has been my doctor for approximately 12 years. She has accurately diagnosed my problems, listens to me, is caring, and I really feel she is an advocate for my health. She is very proactive with preventative medicine and screening, and does not jump to prescriptions when other options are just as beneficial. She seems to be very respectful of each patient as individuals.

The two times I requested lab work to gain insight on two separate medical issues I didn't receive the results or returned phone calls regarding this matter. After paying $200 for the second set of labs (recommended by Dr. Jain to determine the reason for my low energy level) I made an appointment for an office visit. After requesting the lab results again, Dr. Jain handed me a piece of paper with raw data on it and proceeded to exit the room. After asking her to interpret the data, she provided an overall explanation that was meant to send the message that nothing was found in regards to my energy. No further suggestion was given to figure out this issue. Aside from the first visit I had with Dr. Jain, I felt rushed and there was very little attention leant to my health concerns.

I love her

Dr. Jain is amazing! I absolutely love her and have receommended her to several friends. I never have a problem getting in to see her even when she is double booked! The staff is very friendly and go the extra mile. Dr. Jain is very personable & caring. She remembers facts that I told her at my last visit. I never feel like a number, I feel like her only patient. I have never been treated so wonderfully by a doctor. I have no need to find another.

EXCELLENCE IN MEDICAL CARE

DR. JAIN IS A PROFESSIONAL DR WHO REALLY ASSESSED MY MOTHER AND MADE HER FEEL COMFORTABLE. SHE IS COMPASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AN EXCELLENT CHOICE OF A PHYSICIAN. SHE ENGAGES WITH THE PATIENTS AND IS GENUINELY CONCERNED WITH THE HEALTH CONCERNS AND SHE OFFERS SOUND ADVICE WHICH HAS GREATLY IMPROVED MY MOTHER'S HEALTH AND WELL-BEING-THE STAFF IS EQUALLY PROFESSIONAL, PROMPT,FOCUSED, AND THEY SMILE :)