Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunita B Jayakar
Dr. Sunita B Jayakar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Jayakar is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus. Dr. Jayakar has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sunita B Jayakar has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Sunita B Jayakar has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Sunita B Jayakar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Is a very compassionate person and helpful. You might have to push for the kinds of treatments you think you need (alternative). She does listen to your complaints and will prescribe physical treatments for you but sometimes has a "straight" western medical view. Over-all, I would recommend her as a PTP. You could do worse! She does want what's best for the patient and is an advocate for the patient. She does listen to the patient and writes down almost everything you tell her in your records.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jayakar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sunita B Jayakar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSunita Jayakar MD, 525 South Dr Ste 215, Mountain View, CA
Dr. Sunita B Jayakar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.