Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunita B Kalra
Dr. Sunita B Kalra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Las Vegas, NV . Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kalra is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Mountain Vista Medical Center. Dr. Kalra has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sunita B Kalra has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sunita B Kalra has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Sunita B Kalra has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 20
We relocated to Henderson from Northern California. We've been seen by several Care Physicians in Henderson until I read reviews about Dr. Sunita Kalra, who has outstanding 5 star testimonials. She is truly a remarkable doctor. She cares for her patients deeply. She is very knowlegeable and a compassionate human being. She takes time to really explore the root causes of your medical issues. Unlike other physicians where you can tell how eager they are to move on to their next patient not Dr Kalra, she sits with you and patiently explains any test results or findings, she will find a specialist who can further help you with your health problems. I would trust her with my life! In fact, my husband is now her patient. I told my family and relatives about her and they are all eager to see her.
Dr Kalra is exceptional. She spends time making sure all of my questions are answered and never rushes thru my appt. After nearly 40 years of living with ADD/ADHD undiagnosed, Dr Kalra teamed with the psychologist that gave the diagnoses to make sure I knew what my treatment options were. Needless to say, I did alot of reading to learn about exactly what I was dealing with and I opted to TRY a medication. After a couple of medication changes, my life has changed in a way that I never knew possible. She was patient and open to trying new things until we had it right. I'm so appreciative and will never visit another GP again. Give her a shot, you won't be disappointed.
A great Dr that really listens to your concerns by spending valuable time with you until all your issues have been addressed. Offering you options of the latest medical findings so you can make an informed decision how to proceed next. She really gives you time - which is rare in today's fast paced world.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kalra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Sunita B Kalra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Multiplan PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sunita B Kalra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.