Dr. Sunitha Bollineni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunitha Bollineni?

Will not return!

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Dr. Bollineni is a competent and compassionate physician; however, her staff is rude and inefficient. I called in advance of my first appointment (which I had to wait nearly 5 months for) to inquire about releasing my medical records from my previous PCP's office and they told me not to worry about it as it would be submitted when I came in. When I came for my long awaited visit, I was then lectured like a child about not having already submitted the form as they had none of my records. At the visit she asked me if I needed any of my prescriptions sent in, which I replied "not at this time". She then told me to let her know when I was running low and referred me to a specialist for more work up. I waited MONTHS to see a specialist and had extensive lab work performed. Now that I am running low, the office refuses to accommodate me because too much time has passed since I was seen despite the recent lab work performed pursuant to her referral. The office was extremely condescending to me personally and unsympathetic that I now have to go without medication and will incur subsequent harm as a result. I've worked in healthcare for years and have never spoken to a patient of mine with such a poor attitude and lack of professionalism. It is no small wonder why patients have difficulty accessing healthcare and maintaining medication adherence when this is the system we are forced to work with. I will not be returning to this office nor any office within the Rochester Regional Health System because I prefer to be treated like a human being when interacting with the staff.

Office Staff (Check Out)

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

The women that work at the check out part of Unity at Cornerstone are. Rude, Surly, Uncaring, etc; they make you feel like, they would rather be anywhere else but, helping you. They have a poor attitude and, aren't friendly at all. Plus, when your Doctor asks you to call for results of tests et al; they are even ruder! Dr. Bollenini told me to call her about a test result she told me to get. When I called the office I spoke with a lady named Sarah. I told her the test I had and, that Dr. Bollenini asked me to call. She (Sarah) gave me the run around then said "Why did Dr. Bollenini want you to call?" They act as if they're more important than the Physicians they work for. This is obviously a problem due to their training from the Office Manager. Please FIX this issue ASAP! Otherwise I'll find another practice to go to. Even though Dr. Bollenini is AWESOME!

Posted on November 29th, 2016