Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sunitha Yalamanchili has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
My elderly mother and I have been seeing Dr. Yalamanchili for several years. She, her partner Dr. Radhika Janga, and her staff have been extremely efficient, knowledgeable. accommodating, caring, and will always listen to our concerns. We have been able to come in on last-minute notice. We love these doctors and highly recommend then.
I HAVE SEEN SOME INCOMPETENCE IN THE FIELD OF MEDICINE WITH MY MOTHER AND A CLOSE ELDERLY FRIEND.SHE SEEMS TO BE VERY EDUCATED AND CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. FOLLOW UP WAS SCHEDULED FOR AN INCONCLUSIVE RESULT ON A TEST...NOT IGORED AS MOST WOULD DO. BEING A NEW PATIENT...I WAS SCHEDULED IN NO PROBLEM, NO LONG WAITING TIMES...AND REFERRALS WERE MADE APPROPRIATELY FOR UNDERLYING CAUSES OF OTHER ISSUES. SO FAR SO GOOD....
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Sunitha Yalamanchili accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sunitha Yalamanchili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.