Dr. Sunni S Boren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunni S Boren?

2:15 Hours Wait

Went to my first gyno appointment and we waited over an hour just to see the nurse, then I waited another 30 minutes on the table for Dr. Borren. The exam was quick and I felt that I was rushed thru the appointment and my question where not answered. My mom paid and I told her I had prescriptions which I wasn't to sure what they where for other than birth control and no one discussed treatments with my mom. My mom asked the lady at the window if she could speak with a nurse about what the medication was for and she told to sit and wait. Another 15 minutes later nurse appeared and said that Dr. Borren usually discussed diagnose with the parent but that she had alot of patients to see and the nurse didn't even try to explain what the treatment was for. My mom asked again and this time was directed to an office to wait for Dr. Borren but after another 15+ minutes later still no doctor so we walked out. Now I have another appointment with another gyno just to have everything redone because the staff and doctor never discussed treatment or diagnosis with my mom. They never even tried to call her to correct this but my mom did to cancel prescriptions. I'm only 14 but this visit was wrong on so many levels. My mom has to pay twice & lose more time by having to see another gyno have questions answered. Only thing I can say is that she seemed nice & caring but other than that I'd skip this one.

Great Person and Doctor

She is wonderful...I feel blessed to have found her!