- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
About Dr. Sunny C Cheung MD
Dr. Sunny C Cheung, MD is a doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA, with other offices in Long Beach, CA and Riverside, CA( and 3 other locations). They have 16 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sunny C Cheung has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Sunny C Cheung has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004