Dr. Narayan Sundaresan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Narayan Sundaresan?

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Am looking forward to continuing letting him heal my son

My hero and life saver...

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Dr. Sunny is a man who is extremely knowledgable about his field. I may be biased but, what can I say? He saved my life. He quickly took action after I was diagnosed with an extremely rare bone cancer called Chordoma. Not only did he help me lose over 150 pounds so he can safely remove the tumor, he also performed four surgery with precision and grace, saving me from certain suffering and death. I owe him my life. For anyone considering a specialist, Dr. Sunny is the man. His bedside manner doesn't compare to his expertise. After all, what means more?

very big lirer and cold hearted dr

Posted on January 12th, 2012

dr.sundaresan schedule to do my back sugery befor they put me to sleep i asked to speck to my dr.sundaresan befor the surery was to begin they told me he is scrubing in for the surgery and i will see him shorty the surergy was done and i never saw dr.sundarean when i woke up from the surgery i asked to speak to dr. sundaresan i never saw him agin and i was told that he never praformed my surgy i have had alot of complacations he allowed some other dr. i never met to do the surgery he lied to me i did my homework i look up dr.sundarean and he won my trust but he lied to me now i find out he is working at mountsini hospital god help us and now i am looking for a dr that can really help me but no one wants their mistakes his licesen should be taken away as soon as possiple he will give these hospitals a very bad reputaion the promise made was not kept now i am sufring more and my childern are very worried i cant do the things we used to do before like a simple walk which dr.sundaresan promised me i'll be back to normal in 2-3 weeks that funny i almost lost my life i was in the icu for 6 week 3 major surgery in 3weeks thank you dr.sundaresan for lying and not careing i hope the insurance money and sceam you do to your patiant catch up to you very cold hearted humen being just money hungary lyi to you like he did to me he is enjoying hie life i am still suffring

Posted on October 17th, 2017