Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sunu S Yeh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Ye is the best internal medicine doctor I have ever had. She is thorough and always follows up with you. Best bedside manner and spends a good amount of time during your physical. Always asking questions about your health, provides new advance solutions to internal medicine recommendations. I rate her a 5 start because she truly cares about her patients.
Dr Yeh is smart and compassionate. The office is well-run, and all the support staff extremely responsive, especially Olga. I travel 40 miles - and have shopped around looking for a responsive, responsible doctor and office. I have stopped shopping. I have been able to get appointments when needed, even same day or next day for pressing issues. Follow-up with emails (via partner gateway) and phone calls from Olga and Dr. Yeh as appropriate. Very satisfied with care
This was such a disappointing experience. The office acts like a barricade to keep you out. Dr. Yeh is always late and running behind. Her messages sound canned with very little sincere compassion. She is always typing and hardly looked me in the eye. The second time I saw her, only a month later, she did not remember anything about me. The office staff are rude. Some of the nurses are good and some are not. I was very disappointed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Sunu S Yeh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSunu Susan Yeh Md, 52 2nd Ave Ste 2000, Waltham, MA
Dr. Sunu S Yeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.