Dr. Suparna Dutta Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Suparna Dutta?

Avoid

Talked over every question I was trying to ask. Very dismissive, robotic and abrupt throughout our encounter. I had to ask 4 times for her to show me on the spine model, where injections would be made before she finally complied. Though I was in great pain, her manipulation of my legs was very rough. She was not looking at my face while throwing my legs from side to side, so she couldn't gauge how much pain she was inflicting. Even when I yelped in pain during one very abrupt maneuver, she didn't modify or soften her approach, or seem to feel it necessary to apologize for hurting me. I would only return to this doctor under extreme duress.