Dr. Suparna Gulani Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Suparna Gulani?

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Dr. Gulani has been my personal physician for over 14 years. She is a very compassionate, knowledgeable doctor - I would not want to see any other doctor!

Posted on September 8th, 2016

The staff is average however Dr. Gulani moves patients like she's moving cattle. She acts as if you are wasting her time. She does not listen to you, what's been going on, your full symptoms. She does not ask any questions, she fails to show any bit of concern. She wants to be in and out of the office. She also charges $5 above what she is supposed to be charging per insurance regulation. I recently had a doctors apt with her, she gave me a written prescription why she did not send it to the CVS that she electronically sent the other one I'm not sure. However, the pharmacist stated that Dr. Gulani failed to fill out the prescription properly she didn't even bother to put the dosage or the proper instructions to take it. The pharmacist had to call her, I'm not sure if the problem was resolved yet. Needless to say Dr. Hula I has no interest in anyone and is simply pushing people through. Very disappointed. Oh and if you need blood work done you have to go to an outside source to get lab work done. They don't do it in the office.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Never will go to this Dr again. I was rushed and not asked anything about my history

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I LOVE Dr. Gulani. She is helpful, efficient and very fast!

Exceptional Practice

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

I have been with Dr. Gulani for years and she has been great to both me and me family. Her practice is very professional and she has been incredibly helpful and kind to me over the years. Her staff is also really great and the overal quality of my visits has been incredible.

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

I would like to share my first exprience with Dr. Gulani. She was down to earth with me and answer all my concern with patiently. The time that she send with was unbelieveable. She was not at all rushed. I highly recommend her.

go see another doctor--do not see her

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Overcharged, spends 0 time with you, she is all about the money, did not see me for what i came in for,

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr. Gulani is a very gentle doctor. She takes the time to fully evalute your problem. I feel confident she has the knowledge to offer me the absolute best solutions. When I thought I broke my foot, she saw me immediately, got me into get an ex-ray immediately and had my result all within 4 hours! I don't know any other doctor that offers that kind of service.

Perfect Doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2010

I would like to thank Dr. Suparna as she spares more time with patients.

Doctor's Response

Always a pleasure

Posted on April 21st, 2010

worst experience ever....she dint diagonise me properly nor was professional in any way...i still suffer and need to see another doctor.

Posted on March 8th, 2017