Dr. Suphithaya Anders Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Suphithaya Anders?

Love her

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I love dr anders she is so kinda and generous she was very fast on my ectopic pregnacy surgery

Awesome

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Anders is absolutely fabulous! I couldn't be more happy with my choice to see her. She is extremely smart and caring. People need to remember doctors can't control how labs process specimens, and the date of the draw is given to the doctors from the lab people. Direct your anger to the correct source before attacking the provider. Dr. Anders and her entire staff have been great to work with. I have been going there for 8 years now.

Terrible Service makes Terrible Times

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Terrible. So annoying. They tell us we can take a test to see the sex of the baby, so we take the test. We wait two weeks for the results and it came back that we were too early to take the test. Maybe the doctors should know what they are doing and TELL US WE WERE TOO EARLY So we didn't have to spend all that money! Thanks! Thanks a lot! So annoying. NEVER GO HERE!!! Go Visit a DIFFERENT Dr's Office!!! Dr. Anders doesn't even care about you and she doesn't care to spend any time with you. She is in and she is out as quickly as possible! Go to a Dr's Office that actually cares about you.

Posted on November 6th, 2013

It took forever to get in to see her. She was really nice but didn't seem like she wanted to go further and do more tests when no results were happining.

Posted on August 19th, 2013

Very happy with my choice to go to Dr. Anders. Not only was she great with me but my young daughter as well for her first time to a GYN. Made her very comfortable and treated her so nice.

Very nice

Posted on October 28th, 2012

Dr Anders was great she is warm and friendly and put me at ease. I had a hysterectomy. She came from a recommendation from a good friend. And I have already recommended her to a good friend.

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Dr Anders has delivered 2 of my 3 children. I have also needed additional procedures since my last baby was born 5mos ago. She is very good at putting you at ease when things get stressful. She has always been very kind and accomodating. It does take a little longer to get into see her however I beleive it is because she takes time with her patients which may put her behind.

Posted on December 19th, 2010

I still felling bad after the c-seccion she did in my last baby

Posted on September 29th, 2017