Have you seen Dr. Suprema D Naim?

I love Dr.Naim because she is an honest doctor. She always answers any questions I may have concerning my children . For those that havenegative things to say its not true. I have always been treated rught by not only the doctor but also the staff. There should be more Doctors like Dr.Naim.

ms.

I found this Dr. To be great she addressed all my concerns and helped me feel better on the care of my baby.I will recommend this Dr.Naim toanyone the office staff were great pleasant experience!

terrible doctor, no bedside manners, rude and unprofessional. Only recommends :TEA: ,and everything is virus, my son had severe asthma attack and she said that this is nothing. Stay away from her and clinic!

Dr. Suprema D Naim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Passaic, NJ.