Dr. Supriya Sehgal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Supriya Sehgal?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Sehgal truly cares about her patients. She takes time to listen to my concerns and designs effective treatment plans specific to what I need. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field, and my health has greatly improved since being under her care.

what a caring doctor! Dr Sehgal was the only one who took my complaints seriously and diagnosed me properly.

Superb doctor. She diagnosed my problems like nobody else could do it in the past. She pays attention to every small detail. I am feeling so much better after going to her.

Accurate Diagnosis and She Cares about her patients.

This is a wonderfully caring doctor who really empathizes with her patients. She is a fairly new doctor and is not burned out or jaded like so many doctors. She has made sure I got all the testing I needed and referred me to needed doctors. She has helped me a lot and I am so happy to have met her. I have RA and other autoimmune diseases . Staff is very nice and they care about their patients too. They handle the office very effectively .

Excellent Physician!

I have been very pleased with Dr. Sehgal. I had been to other rheumatologists before, and she is the only physician that has been able to get my condition under control. Other doctors were hasty and didn't seem to care. Dr. Sehgal spent a considerable amount of time reviewing my medical history and results. She genuinely cares about her patients. I am quite grateful for her care. She is an outstanding physician.

Excellent Doctor

She takes her time to examine you. She seems very efficient and communicates very well. She helped me a lot. I was in lot of pain. She has thorough knowledge of her field.

Dr. Supriya Sehgal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.