Dr. Supriya Thirunarayanan Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Supriya Thirunarayanan?

Not Helpful, Disorganied

The office is not efficient and phone system terrible. That should have been my first clue. Then, I was prescribed a medication that was contraindicated (meaning NEVER PRESCRIBE them together) with another medication I was taking. Nothing they gave me was even close to solving my problems. I might have stayed to finish treatment if I felt the doctor had some compassion for my situation and was trying to help, but she looks and acts angry all the time and her body language and attitude was... well, the B word comes to mind. Changing doctors, I won't be going back to this place. Terrible! Apparently, changing names from Texoma Neurology hasn't changed their problems or attitude toward patients. These people think you are their for them, not the other way around, as it should be.

Excellent!

Dr. Thiru is a wonderful neurologist.. Helped me with severe migraine headache and seizure control..I have epilepsy since age 6.. Now I am seizure free. Her office in Plano - very friendly staff. She is the only doctor who has explained everything to me well.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Thirunarayanan is very professional, has excellent diagnostic skills and expresses a high degree of compassion in her work. Her office is very patient friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Really Great Experience

Dr. Thiru is great. I have been seeing her for 6 years. She was at a different practice in Plano, I was having some difficulties with the old office. This new office staff is very friendly and sweet and really go out of the way to help me. Dr. Thiru is the best. I have seen two other neurologists in the past, But she was the only doctor who I felt, really cared about me. She took the time to understand my symptoms and did some tests.. I had Multiple sclerosis, with some very unusual symptoms. She diagnosed it and started treatment without any delay. I am doing great on treatment. I am in better health and I thank her for being so empathetic.

Great neurologist

She is really one of the best Neurology doctors.. She was recommended by a close friend at the church.. She treats not only me, but also my wife (and infact I have also asked my brother to go see her).. She spends a lot of time in the room, and takes time to explain everything well...My wife and me go together for our appointments and she is always available for questions. She also emphasized about diet and exercise in addition to our medications, and our health has been much better.. Thank you to her staff as well..would gladly recommend her to anyone who is looking for quality care.

RUN AWAY! FAST!!!

This is one of the worst doctors at the absolute WORST practice in Texas. Be careful to avoid this circus. They are in Rip off report as well! They are sneaky and they changed the name from Texoma Neurology to Texas Institute for Neurological disorders. New name same crappy doctors, staff, and clinic! RUN!

find somebody else and stay away.

Aweful

What diagnosis? Bedside manner does not exist.... U R treated like you are nothing. What time? Maybe 5 minutes Absolutely not.

Worst doctor I have ever been to...If she was the last doctor on earth...I would not go to her.

I was placed on Carbamazepine, has a serious reaction, called the doctor office, in tears begging for appointment or for rx for hives, was told to go to primary physician, and to stay on medication. I ended up in the ER, later that night. The ER doctors stated that that was one of the worst reaction she had seen from Carbamazepine.

Horrible

our experience was horrible. This doctor ordered tests that had already been done, costing over $1000. Second test results were of course no different from the first (MRI), they claim you do not wait and that's how they justify charging missed appointment fees and yet, once called back you sit in the back room for 20 minutes. Her go to, in our case, was try pain management. So if you are looking to be enrolled in a program that continues to charge you and will not make you better then by all means see her, if you are looking for results, stay away. From the back office to the doctor, this was a horrible experience. Would not send my dog there.