Dr. Surabhi Sachan-Prasad Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Surabhi Sachan-Prasad?

PLEASE LEAVE PRACTICE

Posted on February 7th, 2017

BEWARE! you will not get any help out of her visit. They will make you wait very long, mis-schedule appointments and careless replies from staff, etc. (0/5)

PLEASE LEAVE PRACTICE

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Very good and experienced doctor, also very nice and professional.

Terrible

Posted on January 6th, 2016

The staff is pretty annoying and rude. The doctor's wait time is ridiculous and she is annoying herself. I went to her during the time I had anorexia and she congratulated me on losing weight. Then she acted disappointed when I started Prozac for depression, and made a big deal out of me gaining (necessary) weight. Like, seriously? She sucks. And she told me on Monday that in the reports from four months ago, my liver enzymes were really high and I should get an ultrasound now. I can't stand this doctor and I will be switching doctors very soon

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Very unprofessional staff.I had to keep calling them to refill my prescription.Inspite of all the call they still did not process my prescription request.this was an emergency as I was traveling for few week and was running low on my medication.The wait time is always more than 1 hour.Very inefficient system.will not recommend this dr to anyone.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Worst dr ever

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Terrible doctor and practice in general. if you have an appointment at 1 you will not be seen by her until 3. I am no exaggerating she books appointments for 5 people at the same time and is always running late. NO considerations of YOUR time whatsoever. Extremely unprofessional doctor and staff. tells you that you will be covered for a blood work then sends a 500$ bill. also impossible to get records from her. want to pick them up? she's always busy and will not sign off. want to fax them to new dr? they will not do it but will tell you that they will fax them.

Posted on June 13th, 2015

this Dr is an idiot I saw her only for 6 months first off when you go see her you'd have to wait 2 hours cuz that's how crowded she is I went to the Edison office which she shares with an Oncologist and every time I went there amd went in a room the garbage would be full and sticking out was the empty bags of chemotherapy she also put me in the hospital on several occasions due to diabetes even the ICU but always discharged me before I was better me causing me to have to go right back and be admitted again and again

Money Oriented Doctor and rude Staff

Posted on February 10th, 2015

She is just after money.. money and money.. Never takes care of the Patient and staff deal as they are from collection agency.. i was having insurance still staff told me to pay more bcs they have not raised a referral in my case. which was there fault and claim got rejected from insurance. Still they were trying to get money from me and her staff threatened me like anything like we will put you in collection, your credit history will get efected. And then i had a word with my insurance should i pay this amount then they said you are not liable to pay as this is doctor's duty.... worst staff and totally money oriented business she is running. she thought she can get money by threatening me as i am new here.

Need to Die, Go to Dr Surubhi

Posted on July 8th, 2014

She is the worst doctor in the entire universe, just after money.. money and money.. Never takes care of the Patient and tries to see everyone in 2 minutes.. just talks about vacations and money.. will she go with money to heaven..

Great doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2012

She was attentive and kind. She knew what she was talking about and was very helpful.

horrible experience with this doc.

Posted on November 27th, 2010