Dr. Surbjinder S Guram Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Surbjinder S Guram?

Rude, cold, dismissive, wants to spend as little time or conversation as possible, and seems genuinely irritated when asked questions about tests, medications, and follow-ups. And boy does he love tests. Be aware that he's owner (or at least co-owner) of South Carolina Internal Medicine, which includes its own in-house testing, as well as a vein center, sleep clinic, weight loss center, etc. I never once felt like Dr. Guram had my best interests as a patient at heart. In my opinion, he seems more interested in making money. While I assume it's legal in South Carolina for a physician to own a clinic and testing facilities, it's definitely a terrible conflict of interest. Although I've had positive experiences with the nurses and staff, I do NOT recommend Dr. Guram. I've since found a new doctor, and am much happier.

I would recommend Dr. Guram! He is very thorough.

Everyone i have interacted with at Dr. Guram's practice has been very pleasant, helpful, & professional. I was referred by the doctor to a specialist, & couldn't have been happier with the referral as well! Being relatively new to the area, I am relieved to have found excellent care.

Refers to own clinics

Dr Guram told me I needed to have a sleep study, hemroid removal, and a heart imaging test when I showed no related symptoms. It turns out he owns these clinics. Seems pretty shady to me.

Wonderful Physician!!

I highly recommend Dr. Guram. He helped save my mother's life. I have seen him for over 10 years and respect and trust him so much. Patient friendly and extremely knowlageble. Best physician in town : )