Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surekha Bavirti
Dr. Surekha Bavirti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bavirti is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus and Emanuel Medical Center. Dr. Bavirti has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Surekha Bavirti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Bavirti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Rangaraya Medical College
Graduated in 2000
St Josephs Regional Medical Center - South Bend
Dr. Surekha Bavirti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrian Elliott Dolnick Do, 3800 Dale Rd, Modesto, CA
Dr. Surekha Bavirti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.