Dr. Surekha Collur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surekha Collur?

Thorough exam in a caring environment

I saw Dr. Collur for my secondary cataract at the suggestion of my optometrist. I was very pleased with the timeliness of getting an appointment (within 2 weeks), her office staff and her exam. She was very thorough and explained the procedure to me in depth. I would highly recommend her for eye surgeries both simple and complex.

Current Patient

Dr. Surekha Collur is a very dedicated, caring, patient and a great doctor. I had my PRK surgery about 2 months ago. I was really nervous about the procedure; but everything went really smoothly and the results are fantastic – thanks to Dr. Collur. I am really happy that I chose her for this procedure as she has really good surgical skills. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much Dr. Collur!!

As a result of recommendations from friends I saw Dr. Collur about problems in both eyes. Initially she gave me a very thorough exam, diagnosed my problem, explained everything to me in detail, paid attention, answered all my questions and never rushed me. She is not only a very skilled, compassionate doctor, her surgical skills and operative procedures were excellent and went far beyond my expectations. My vision is better than ever now, I am grateful and thank her for being so great.

Dr. Collur has been my doctor for a number of years and she is excellent. Her office has the latest equipment and both she and her staff are great about answering any questions and concerns. I have glaucoma, beginning macular degeneration plus just had two cataracts removed with excellent results.

Best thing I ever did (for me)

Im thrilled at the results , I was scared to do anything surgical. I have been welding for 38 years ,my eyes were shot to the point where I felt I had nothing to lose even if surgerys didnt work out. Boy was I wrong , I went from well past legally blind to 20/20 in 5 weeks ! I should have done this years ago, it has completely changed my life for the better. I have the eyes of a 20 year old now, not a 58 year old welders eyes.

True Professionalism

Dr. Collur is a truly competent and professional Ophthalmologist. I rank her at the top of my list of ophthalmologists encountered in my many residences here and abroad. She is meticulous in her procedures and caring for her patient. I will have no hesitation in recommending her to others.

Excelent Doctor

Dr. Collur performed cataract surgery on my aunt, friends and me with excellent results. We have been going to her over several years for routine checks and different eye problems. The service has always been excellent.

I am in the process of moving my medical records over and becoming a new patient of Dr. Collur due to experiences my family has had, that I believe I should share. She is one of the best! Dr. Collur is my grandmother’s opthamalogist and has been for some time. My grandmother was recently diagnosed with glaucoma and another condition that required immediate attention. She was very nervous but Dr. Collur did everything she could to make her feel comfortable and the surgeries could not have gone better. Not only did Dr. Collur follow my grandmother’s recovery very closely, she also seemed like she genuinely cared, which we all appreciated very much. Shortly thereafter, my mother began to experience some pain behind her eyes along with other symptoms. She visited several doctors, one of which was her old opthamologist, who could find nothing wrong. After the wonderful experience my grandmother had, my mother decided to make an appointment with Dr. Collur. Dr. Collur was the only doctor who thought “out-of-box” and was persistent until she had a diagnosis. My mother is truly grateful and cannot praise Dr. Collur enough.

Very organized, efficient staff and excellent care from doctor. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. Everything went very smoothly.

Excellent doctor

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Collur -- I would give her 5 stars if there were 5 stars in this rating scale! She examined my eyes very thoroughly and took the time to answer questions and make follow-up recommendations. Her professionalism gave me a strong sense of confidence in her expertise. Her office staff is friendly and courteous.

professional, caring and courteous . Good experience overall

DR & mojority of the staff has a non cooperative attitude.Dr seems to be more worried about seeing more patients then actually treating them .They are non compassionate & dont seem to have any sympathy towards patient.