- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surekha Perlman MD
Dr. Surekha Perlman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. Their specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. They speak English.
Dr. Surekha Perlman has 2 locations
Dr. Surekha Perlman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Surekha Perlman has the following 18 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
- Cushing Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr. Surekha Perlman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6124 W Parker Rd Plano , TX 75093
- 6124 W Parker Rd Ste 332 Plano , TX : (972) 981-7812
More about Dr. Surekha Perlman
Surekha Perlman, MD completed her Fellowship in Endocrinology at New York University Medical Center / Bellevue Hospital and her Residency in Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. She received her medical degree from the Gandhi Medical College of Osmania University in Hyderabad, India. She is a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, American Women's Health Society, Texas Medical Association, Collin County Medical Society, American Medical Association, International Society of Clinical Densitometry, and the American Diabetes Association. She has published on thyroid cancer in The Annals of Internal Medicine and on diabetes as well. Dr. Perlman is located at 6124 W Parker Rd., Suite 332, Plano, TX 75093 and appointments can be made at 972 981-7812.