Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surender K Arora MD
Dr. Surender K Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Shreveport, LA. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Surender K Arora has 2 locations
510 E Stoner Ave
Shreveport, LA 71101
510 E Stoner Ave Ste 111
Shreveport, LA 71101
Book Online Now
Dr. Surender K Arora has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Surender K Arora has the following 12 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
University Hospital Of Brooklyn Downstate
Dr. Surender K Arora Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Surender K Arora's office for more information.
510 E Stoner Ave Shreveport, LA : (318) 221-8411
510 E Stoner Ave Ste 111 Shreveport, LA 71101
Locations & Directions
Dr. Surender K Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.