Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surender Kumar
Dr. Surender Kumar, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Highlands, NC. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Highlands-Cashiers Hospital, Douglas Hospital and Wellstar Douglas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Surender Kumar has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Kumar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wellstar Douglas Hospital
51 Years Experience
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
Graduated in 1962
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Surender Kumar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHighlands-Cashiers Hospital, 190 Hospital Dr, Highlands, NC
Dr. Surender Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highlands, NC.