Dr. Surendra Chawla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surendra Chawla?

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Been going to this office for 20 years also, I find dr. Chawla very pleasant with a great personality. He is a little on the quiet side, but he can also be pretty funny. He doesn't do female parts though, It's a religous thing. His wife does the girly stuff though. But, if you see a shrink try not to tell her if you can avoid it. She tries to get in your head and seems to think your problems are all in your head. Had to go to her for months before she did some blood tests and other tests to find out ... guess what ? I really am sick. Just like I had been trying to tell her for months. I was beginning to believe that I was a total nut job!

Horrible personality

Posted on July 17th, 2010

No more, never again. I've been going to the office for close to twenty years and I must say his wife is the opposite but his personality, 3 minute (75% of the time needlessly wrong)diagnosis, lack of communicating anything about conditions & medications.I loved the quick appointments but I can bear this man no longer.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017