Dr. Surendra K Purohit Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Surendra K Purohit?

TIF surgery

If you are considering Dr Purohit to perform your TIF surgery, PLEASE RECONSIDER. I experienced complications after he did my TIF and had I not changed doctors, I would have died! After several hospital stays, Dr Purohit admitted that he knew there was a problem but he did not know what to do about it. He CAN speak understandable English if and when he chooses. There are other doctors who can perform Acid Reflux surgery. Please do your homework and seek any other doctor.

Dr. S. Purohit

Dr. Purohit and his office are very professional, you are treated with kindness and promptness. Dr. Purohit is the only Dr. I will allow to do surgery on me in his field. Of course, if it is surgery that he does not do I would find another surgeon but , if he can do it he is my man. Dr. Purohit is the smartest Dr. I have ever met and he is absolutely the best at what he does and I give him 5 stars:))

the best!!

I have been to many physicians in my life, and he is the best. He is very professional and very knowledgable, I recommend him highly.

Great doctor. I highly recommend him, he is so knowledgeable and caring.