Dr. Surendranath Ekanayake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surendranath Ekanayake?

Posted on June 30th, 2016

He is One of the best doctors I have ever seen aside from Dr. Wolford! He is polite and very caring

....never again

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Ekanayke may be a competent doctor for some. but not if you have cancer and put through unnecessary office procedures and surgery. I should have been screened for cancer upon the first visit. Instead I had painful office procedures and an unnecessary surgery. after being treated for four months - the surgery lab samples showed I had cancer. 4 months wasted by treatments when I could have started chemo and radiation much earlier. I developed an abscess which nearly took my life from this unnecessary surgery and had to be hospitalized 9 days because of this. I would never see this doctor again. such a disappointment.

In Search Of My Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2011

We have moved out of kleberg county and 4 hours north and was going all the way back just to see him for a visit but found out he is no longer there. Disappointing. Living in houston now im sure there is great dr's here as well but the search is on.....

Posted on April 16th, 2016