Dr. Suresh Anne Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Suresh Anne?

Finally relief for chronic cough

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I saw 5 different doctors about a cronic cough, Dr. Suresh was the first to eliminate it.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Rude, god complex with poor results, only cares about how much money he can make off you,

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Not impressed with Dr. Anne at all.. Likes to just keep throwing antibiotics in your lap thinking that is enough. Repeated infections been from Dr to Dr and still have no answers other than immune system is low. It stopped there with Dr. Anne now the search continues. I suggest finding someone else . Dealing with possible Lyme's disease here and he wouldnt take the time to listen. If you want solid answers go find a different doctor

Terrible!

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Dr Anne is the most condicending man I will be looking for a new doctor.

Greatest doctor I have ever seen!

Posted on August 28th, 2012

I spent four years going from doctor to doctor and all of them gave false a diagnosis or just had no idea what was wrong. Dr. Anne diagnosed me within 10 minutes and was spot on. My conditions seem to be more on the severe side, but his treatments have drastically helped. A kinder doctor you will not find. He takes time to explain things and every visit is like going to see an old friend. And his staff couldn't be more friendly or helpful!

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Overall this office has been excellent to work with. Dr. Bota has worked with my infant son on severe allergies and has been very helpful. We never feel rushed and he is more than willing to go over any and all questions and concerns we have. My wife and I have gone to Dr Anne for approximately 4 years and he has helped us tremendously with our allergies. Overall this is a good place to go for allergy or asthmas issues.

Poor diagnosis

Posted on March 29th, 2010

Dr.Anne was basing a very serious diagnosis on one blood test, and did not consider my entire health history. He was too persistent in getting me set up for immediate IV infusions that are way beyond my income and insurance and very risky. I felt like I was being pushed into something not really necessary. If this is a genetic thing, why in my 71 years has no doctor ever mentioned this before? I do not trust this diagnosis, and have already talked to two other doctors who also think this is an unacceptable diagnosis.

Posted on September 18th, 2017