Dr. Suresh V Balenalli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suresh V Balenalli?

Very caring compassionate doctor

Very caring understanding and willing to listen to you an excellent doctor would highly recommend to my friends and family

Unethical doctor. stay way

He and his staff are awesome!! Would recommend him to any and all my friends and family.

Best dr in town

THis dr and his staff is hands down the best in town! Very patient and caring all around. Staff is very welcoming. I'm very satisfied with the care I'm receiving and would recommend him to anyone !

Provider and his staff are very short rude and unprofessional. Uncomfortable atmosphere

Lack of communciation

I wish I read some of the reviews before that I put my husband and myself to see this doctor because he did everything that people said in there reviews. His staff are very lazy. And when you have an appointment with this doctor, you are always waiting for him. To bad you can not charge with when you wait because you would be rich.

Do your homework...ask friends first

I have used Dr. Ballenalli for about 8 years now. I am most disappointed with his staff. They do not return phone calls (called twice) nor do they accept checks or credit cards...CASH ONLY. The staff is unfriendly and could not care less about serving the patients or helping with their needs. The communication between the doctor and patient could be much better, and giving better explanations of a persons diagnosis, treatment, and medication schedule is poor.

Horrible experience

His staff was really rude and treated me like I was faking my pain. I was embarrassed when dr Balenalli suggested I was an addict. I have never used drugs before in my life and was not pretending to be in pain. For him to just assume things like this is horrible etiquette. Also I waited 2 hours after my appointment time to be called back.

I would never recommend Dr Balenalli to anyone. He was very rude to my mother who is suffering from breast cancer. He was disrespectful and yelled profane words at her in front of the patients waiting in the waiting room. I was so shocked by his behavior. He is a trained professional and should have a little compassion not act like a Neanderthal. His staff was also very rude commenting rather loudly about how my mother was going to die of cancer. I'm so disgusted with this whole office and would never want anyone to have a similar experience!!

Bad Customer Service

My wife called up this Doctor's office, looking for a new P.C.P. Before she could even say why she called, the gal who answered the phone said if she was looking for a Dr. for Pain Medication, they would not see her. I think that to presume a caller is a drug addict, is poor form. Well, we don't want this doctor anyway if he is going to treat his patients as criminals even before meeting them.

A breath of fresh air!!

My husband and I became patients about a month ago after being treated by a local Dr. for six years. We are so pleased with the care and and attention we have recieved thus far. The staff is very nice and the Dr. takes the time to listen and explain. He is soft spoken and very thorough. We don't need to pay a co-pay to get our prescriptions filled either. Very good experience with Dr. Balenalli!!

Very caring, gentle man

Highly recommend him for the elderly. Very caring and always makes sure you understand what he has told you and waits to see if you have questions. After my husband passed away he sent me flowers! WOW! !