Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran MD
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Mangum, OK and Hobart, OK . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran has 3 locations
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran - Posted on March 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran - Posted on September 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran - Posted on April 17th, 2015
29 Years Experience
Chengalpattu Medical College
Graduated in 1990
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran
Dr. Chandrasekaran's professional interests include interventional cardiology (coronary, carotid and peripheral interventions). He was the assistant professor of medicine at the University of Oklahoma from 1997-2002.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Oklahoma City, OK, in this video.
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.