Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suresh D'Mello MD
Dr. Suresh D'Mello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Lyme, CT, with other offices in Niantic, CT and Groton, CT (and 12 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. D'Mello is affiliated with Lawrence & Memorial Hospital and Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Suresh D'Mello has 15 locations
633 Middlesex Tpke
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Dr. Suresh D'Mello has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Suresh D'Mello has the following 2 expertise
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Occupational Medicine
Dr. Suresh D'Mello is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suresh D'Mello - Posted on February 12th, 2019
Totally satisfied with Dr. D' Mello and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suresh D'Mello - Posted on August 13th, 2015
Dr D' Mello and his staff are all professional, caring, and always there to listen and support your needs. Dr. D' Mello is a true listener, demonstrates true concern for his patients always goes the extra mile in diagnosing the problem and the scheduling of all the right tests and treatments. His medical knowledge is current and his attention to detail cannot be surpassed. I had nothing but the best service from Dr. D' Mello for over 20 years. I have moved in the past year and have experienced some medical needs and I have yet to feel comfortable with the professionals in my new location. Dr. D' Mello you are very much missed.
Dr. D'Mello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
31 Years Experience
Goa Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Suresh D'Mello Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Suresh D'Mello's office for more information.
19 Halls Rd Old Lyme, CT : (860) 434-8300
248 Flanders Rd Niantic, CT : (860) 739-5426
404 Thames St Groton, CT : (860) 445-0494
52 Hazelnut Hill Rd Groton, CT : (860) 446-8265
194 Howard St New London, CT : (860) 443-7907
633 Middlesex Tpke Old Saybrook, CT 06475
2 Lorenz Industrial Pkwy Ledyard, CT : (860) 464-3045
23 Clara Dr Mystic, CT : (860) 464-2028
45 East Ave Westerly, RI : (401) 637-4186
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd Uncasville, CT : (860) 887-2101
492 Montauk Ave New London, CT : (860) 443-0282
40 Boston Post Rd Waterford, CT : (860) 444-4739
4 Salem Marketplace Salem, CT : (860) 892-2099
276 Montauk Ave New London, CT : (860) 443-7907
91 Voluntown Rd Pawcatuck, CT : (860) 599-5477
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suresh D'Mello is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Old Lyme, CT.