Dr. Suresh Kannan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suresh Kannan?

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I have had other epidurals by other physicians in this practice but he excels above all. His bedside manner is so gentle and he asks questions. He listens carefully and remembers what you say. Also I got a lot of relief from the first injection and after the second I was completely pain free. I was able to resume my normal activities and I felt like a real person!

Posted on December 10th, 2014

I am not only rating for Dr. Kanann, but his entire nursing staff, radiology, and desk staff. I have been treated with great kindness and patience. His staff in knowledgeable in everything that they do. They are always making sure you are comfortable throughout the entire visits at every visit. I never have to wait. If my appointment is at 9 I get there at 8:45 AM and I am seen right away. Dr. Kanann takes his time to listen at every visit and has been a tremendous help in managing my pain whether it is a "10" that day or a 4 on a scale of 1-10. I want to take the time to thank Dr. Kanann and his staff for such compassion and knowledge.

Posted on July 28th, 2017