Dr. Suresh C Lagalwar Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suresh C Lagalwar?

Great Dr

Unprofessional

The doctor asked me very inappropriate questions about my sexuality and family. I was there for an emergency room follow up for spinal pain and fever. He said that I should decrease the medication that I was put on and prescribed prilosec for me and said to take it for 6 weeks, there is no need for me to have this medicine. He repeated a urine test, results unknown. Did an exam of my spine, and told me that it was just a contusion, but there was no trauma to the area. Unable to explain the fever that I have had in association with the spinal pain since Saturday morning. Also told me that I was over weight and as of at risk for diabetes and need to lose weight and join a gym for exercise. I told him that I have lost a lot of weight in recent months and have gone from 227 to 130. I found him to be degrading and insulting.

Type 2 Diabetes