Dr. Suresh K Malhotra Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Suresh K Malhotra?

I wish I could give this arrogant doctor a ZERO. His practice is extremely inefficient rude. Dr. Malholtra will not see his patients for their appointments. He'll always send a PA. We show up for the procedure at the hospital and he spent 2 minutes with us before walking off. Didn't explain anything. We spent hours at the hospital trying to get direction from him after he had left. Finally I got him on the phone and he tells me to find another doctor. He is hands down the worse doctors I've ever met. He needs his license revoked for malpractice. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HIM OR HIS OFFICE.

Excellent doctor

I have been Dr. Malhotra's patient for the last eight years and have always found both he and his staff to be some of the most pleasant and most efficient medical professionals I have dealt with. Dr. Malhotra himself has always answered any questions I have ever had and clearly explains both the objectives of all procedures as well as just what the finding may indicate. While there have been a couple of times that I would like to have waited a shorter time, I realize that Dr. Malhotra's specialization, gastroenterolgy, is in very high demand and that, due to his group being one of only a few in our area, slightly longer than normal wait times are occasionally unavoidable.

Dr. Suresh K Malhotra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.