Dr. Suresh K Raheja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suresh K Raheja?

long wait

Been going to Dr Raheja for many years. Every time I have to wait at least 45 minutes to one hour past my appointment time before he can see me. Finally I have decided to look for another doctor.

I worked with Dr Raheja for 21+ years, before retiring, so I can say I know this man. He's not just a good doctor, he's a good man, and someone his patients can trust. He takes time with his patients, and his patients know he cares. Therefore he has a good relationship with his patients. I had my Husband and Father go to him, because I wanted them to have a doctor who knew what he were doing, and was going to do his best to treat them and make them well, if possible.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Suresh K Raheja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.