Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Surichya Surattanont
Surichya Surattanont is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Surratanot was the first you wanted to take as much time with me as I needed. I had a lot of questions and she sat there and also ask me a lot of questions to get to the point of everything. I am a complicated patient, with multiple issues. Melanie is a Jem and does the job of 4 people. she's always really positive and always makes me laugh and somehow knows my voice over the phone. That takes talent. I don't know how she does it. She could really use a latte right now!!
First appointment as a new patient she was very understanding, took her time to get my medical history and explain what she was going to do to me. Next visit I waited almost an hour before I was even seen- just to have a 5 minute conversation that could have been told to me over the phone, but of course that was another payment to the office. I did not get the follow up call for my results, I had to call instead.
The secretary was very nice in scheduling me soon and also with doing my history. She weighed me, took my BP and talked with me about my history for 20 minutes or so. Very nice. Then when the Doctor came in she spent at least 40 minutes with me doing my pap smear, talking with me about my issues, doing lab work, and explaining to me about supplements I could take. All of it made sense. She also agreed with me taking armour thyroid which I have been for 7 years. I got my follow up appt. before I left and also got an email reminder in my e-mail box. She was very professional and I will go back.
This doctor has absolutely no compassion or care for her patients. I literally called crying about a medical issue and spoke to the secretary who refused to put the doctor on the phone. I never received a follow up call from the doctor, even though I have a serious health condition. I absolutely could not believe her disregard for my health!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3950 E State Road 64, Bradenton, FL
Surichya Surattanont is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.