Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surindar K Jolly MD
Dr. Surindar K Jolly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wayne, MI. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Jolly is affiliated with Doctors' Hospital Of Michigan and Beaumont Hospital - Wayne. He speaks English.
Dr. Surindar K Jolly has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Surindar K Jolly has the following 8 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Surindar K Jolly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
A doctor I do not recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surindar K Jolly - Posted on January 5th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surindar K Jolly - Posted on December 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surindar K Jolly - Posted on October 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surindar K Jolly - Posted on June 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surindar K Jolly - Posted on February 23rd, 2017
I had seen this fraud 4 times in a month. Each visit I came back for 1 test. Waited 2.5 hrs to have a 20 minute test. He refused to schedule more than 1 test per visit. My ophthalmologist ended up diagnosing me as having some severe carotid artery blockage. My carotid attires were schedule for testing in August, and I was in surgery in June. My Ophthalmologist likely saved me from having a stroke or dying. This fraud came to see me after my surgery, and did not know I was a patient of his.
Dr. Jolly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Surindar K Jolly Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJOLLY NEUROLOGY, 4020 Venoy Rd Ste 800, Wayne, MI
Dr. Surindar K Jolly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wayne, MI.