2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Surindar K Jolly?

A doctor I do not recommend

Wife was at Beaumont / Oakwood, waiting for five hours for a discharge. It is now 9pm, and we are STILL waiting for his sorry a**

Dr. Jolly is very caring and listens to his patients. He diagnosed my condition very quickly and has prescribed treatments that have improved my quality of life vastly. I highly recommend Dr. Jolly.

Place sucks dont ever ever ever ever go there

Appointment

Long wait over an hour.

Bad Medicine

I had seen this fraud 4 times in a month. Each visit I came back for 1 test. Waited 2.5 hrs to have a 20 minute test. He refused to schedule more than 1 test per visit. My ophthalmologist ended up diagnosing me as having some severe carotid artery blockage. My carotid attires were schedule for testing in August, and I was in surgery in June. My Ophthalmologist likely saved me from having a stroke or dying. This fraud came to see me after my surgery, and did not know I was a patient of his.

not impressed

was told one price and was charged double, was given a test my doctor did not request, they did not set up a follow up till my doctor requested it, 3 weeks later they still have not sent my doctor the report, no gloves, did not always clean area before sticking in needles

Be prepared to wait 3 hours!!!

If you have an appointment with Dr jolly, be sure to put 3 to 4 hours aside. Because that's how long you will wait to see him. He has no respect for his patience nor their time. The people that work for him are no better. 100%rude!!!

Avoid

I went to doctor jolly for a 2nd option. just plan nightmare. Do your research on him before going. You will be glad you did for your sake

avoid this doctor!!

Dr Jolly replaced my prior Dr, Dr Glass.. avoid Jolly like the plague!!! He is the worst in the business...

Awful Expeience

First off I have been waiting for them to transfer my records to my primary physician and to social security, for 6 months. My primary care physician said that she was astonished that, the he wouldn't send her the information of my diagnoses. Next Dr. Jolly is very uncaring and insensitive, when he diagnosed me. he gave me the term MS, which happened to be my first time hearing of the disorder. He didn't even explained to me anything of the matter. I had to literally do research o find out that I had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Third, he does not respect people time, I was ill due to my diagnoses, my appointment time was at 10:30am, and he didn't see me until 2:00 pm. I feel Dr. Jolly and his team, needs to work on ethics.

Several bad experiences

Wait times of 2+ hours for appointments. Did not use protective gloves when I was bleeding from needle insertions. Did not change needles on multiple needle insertions.

Disappointed

Long wait times to see him, he rushes through the visit and does not listen at all to my symptoms, former diagnosis or current problems. Misdiagnosed me, now I'm seeing a doc at the MS clinic and this office is almost refusing to give me my records to bring. I have never heard of this before with any doctor. They are my records and I am entitled to them. He told me I had no symptoms of MS, when I have all the symptoms of MS and the brain MRI suggested I have MS. Total waste of time, he was rude and the EMG was very painful as he stabbed that needle in with strength, I have this test before. He gives everyone an EMG test. He basically got rid of me, and on my chart was marked very largely and highlighted in pink, MEDICAID. Not sure that had anything to do with my treatment, but it was a waste of time.

Dr. Surindar K Jolly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wayne, MI.