Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surinder K Arora
Dr. Surinder K Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hyattsville, MD. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Surinder K Arora has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Surinder K Arora has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Surinder K Arora is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Worst Dr ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surinder K Arora - Posted on July 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surinder K Arora - Posted on March 17th, 2016
The one who finally figured it out
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surinder K Arora - Posted on September 1st, 2015
I chose Dr. Arora because of his experience. After seeing 3 other doctors (one primary care, 2 dermatologists) over the past 8 months who could not make a diagnosis or resolve my condition, I figured I'd give a try to one with 45 years of experience. Dr. Arora not only made the diagnosis within one visit, his treatment resolved everything within a month. I guess over that time span he has seen it all. Though I can't say much about the front office staff, but to say I am satisfied is an understatement.
Do not bother
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surinder K Arora - Posted on August 29th, 2015
Absolutely the worst doctor I've ever met in my life. I can see why making an appointment is easy, because one would have to be very stupid to be a repeat patient here. The doctor is the worst. Bad bed side manner, put upon, bored, not thorough, not interested... I will never come back and I will never refer him. Not even to my enemy. Complete Waste Of Time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Surinder K Arora - Posted on May 7th, 2011
Dr. Aurora is a quality doctor who is hindered by having horrible office personnel. Not only did the receptionist tell my wife that she doesn't have time to handle her request, but then left a nasty message on my wife's cell phone after my wife complained to the doctor. I cannot recommend this doctor while he has staff like that working for him.
Dc General Hospital
Dr. Surinder K Arora accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMARLENE GABRIEL DESAMITO MD, 3311 Toledo Ter Ste C105, Hyattsville, MD
Dr. Surinder K Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hyattsville, MD.