2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Surinder K Arora?

Worst Dr ever

He is the worst please dont waste your time. All we will say is that he cant don nothing for it. He will take less than 3 minutes with you

Pésimo servicio el peor del mundo entero

The one who finally figured it out

I chose Dr. Arora because of his experience. After seeing 3 other doctors (one primary care, 2 dermatologists) over the past 8 months who could not make a diagnosis or resolve my condition, I figured I'd give a try to one with 45 years of experience. Dr. Arora not only made the diagnosis within one visit, his treatment resolved everything within a month. I guess over that time span he has seen it all. Though I can't say much about the front office staff, but to say I am satisfied is an understatement.

Do not bother

Absolutely the worst doctor I've ever met in my life. I can see why making an appointment is easy, because one would have to be very stupid to be a repeat patient here. The doctor is the worst. Bad bed side manner, put upon, bored, not thorough, not interested... I will never come back and I will never refer him. Not even to my enemy. Complete Waste Of Time.

HORRIBLE

Dr. Aurora is a quality doctor who is hindered by having horrible office personnel. Not only did the receptionist tell my wife that she doesn't have time to handle her request, but then left a nasty message on my wife's cell phone after my wife complained to the doctor. I cannot recommend this doctor while he has staff like that working for him.

Worst office I have ever seen

I only went to see this doctor because his office is close by, and I know what I have and had an idea of what medication I needed. The office was dirty, the staff unprofessional (they ask you to make the co-pay ahead of time, for fear you might run away and not pay, I guess). The doctor himself saw about 4 patients in 15 minutes. He never really looked closely at my condition - which is good because he was wearing no gloves. In short, for many hours I felt like I needed to repeatedly wash my hands after being in that office!I'm willing to try the medication he prescribed but only because I did my own research and it looks like it's OK.

The Worst

This guy is the worst doctor I've ever had in my entire life. He was rude and has a very condescending attitude and tone when speaking. He is unwelcoming and appears to hate his job. Dr. Arora needs to find a job where he does not service the patients, customers, clients or anyone in the general public. He was cruel and thoughtless when speaking to my teenaged daughter who recently started to suffer from light acne. Never visit this doctor and even moreso, never take your adolescent to him. He has zero bedside manner. It was quite sad and most of all frustrating.

Dr. Surinder K Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hyattsville, MD.

Dr. Surinder K Arora Is this you?