Dr. Surinder Singh Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Surinder Singh?

Posted on December 28th, 2016

uninterested in helping

money hungry

Posted on March 15th, 2014

I needed a family Dr as my Dr left town. Was not impressed with Drs at Carilion si went to Singh. She basically just kept me coming back and charging me for follow ups. Had bronchitis. Sent me to er for xrays. Had me come in to tell me not pneumonia. Charged co pay and insurance. My co pay is $20. She got $60 in one week. Had her nurse to call in rx. Went to pick it up. It was the wrong thing. Called Singh the next day, she would not correct it until I came in for a visit. I refused and found a Real Dr. She's just trying to build up business but not at my expense. Each time she just stayed on the computer saying lets see you're on lisinopril and lantus. Ok. Ok. Come back tomorrow. Even discussed the fact that othef patient in next room had no insurance. I heard her tell him that she did not want to treat him any more theb came and told me he had no insurance. Another time discussed how patient next door complaining had high blood pressure and would not take her medicine. What did she say about me? Ever heard if HIPPA, patient confidentiality?? One of her nurses is dumb as a door knob. Screwed up my rx twice. Singh didn't like it because I complained and thought she could control me by not giving me a diabetic my rx. I had seen her at least 6 times in the last six months. And said I had to see her just to get needles. She had just called the wrong thing in the dsy before. Why not correct it? Nevertheless bought them over the counter.I DO NOT RECOMMEND her if you want a good Dr.

Bad Bedside Manner

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Dr was VERY rude, condescending and arrogant. Should NOT be treating patients, She needs to get employment as a prison guard!!!!

Posted on January 9th, 2012

lacks in knowledge, is rude and unconcerned.

Posted on September 21st, 2017