Dr. Surinder Mendiratta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surinder Mendiratta?

Caring Doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Great Doctor. Takes time at the bedside. Thinks about my future health and me. Really talks to me. Very easy to reach when I need him. Staff very promt and friendly

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Dr. Mendiratta is the best Dr. I've ever had. I've been going to him for several years and he has never given up on me even though I almost gave up on myself by not taking my meds as needed. I will not make that mistake again. He is very thorough and has a great memory. I don't mind if I have to wait to see him because I know he spends the time needed with each patient. He is very caring and definitely takes good care of his patients. He has a way of making each person feel like they are his top priority. I would recommend him to everyone I know. I love the office staff even though they sometimes aren't as proficient as I would like. Sometimes they don't get the paperwork out in a timely manor and don't always return calls.

Posted on October 29th, 2012

He is such a genuinely caring physician. Very complete and very thorough. I thank God for him. I believe he saved my life.

Wonderful Doctor...problem staff

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I love Dr. Mendiratta! He is a wonderful Doctor! He gives you all the time you need. He answers ALL of your questions. However, his staff is slow and they will exagerate the truth if they have not done something (paperwork). They are sweet young women but they need to learn to be more professional and timely with the insurance issues. I really don't believe that Dr. Mendiratt knows how his staff acts when he is not in the office and he really relys on them.

Posted on October 15th, 2012

THE STAFF BRINGS DOWN HIS ENTIRE OFFICE , ITS SAD BECAUSE HES A GREAT DOCTOR, THE STAFF IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND THEIR APPEARANCE IS POOR.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgable . He does not sugar coat. Very honest and straight forward. Integrity is very important, finances doesn't play a factor. He treats you equal no matter what your race is or if you're insured or not. I would recommend him to those that don't have a primary doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2017