Dr. Surinder Puri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surinder Puri?

Phantom?

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I would really like to comment but after one year I only met the Nurse Practitioner whenever I came in. So the staff was great! Nurse Practitioner very accommodating! Dr-Phantom?

Extremely Unprofessional

Posted on May 8th, 2012

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU WANT INADEQUATE AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICEA story for you to enjoy:When I needed a refill on a prescription, my pharmacy notified them on Friday afternoon (hours before closing). No response. I called them the next day, one person told me they would send the prescription over to the pharmacy, she was then interrupted by a doctor who told me "we can't refill prescriptions on the weekend because your doctor isn't here to prescribe it to you". I thought that was strange that they couldn't have another doctor prescribe it to me (by the way it's a topical solution for Acne, not a narcotic or anything harmful or that could be abused). I said ok, and I would try back on Monday. Monday rolls around and I have the pharmacy FAX over a request because they wanted a fax. The pharmacy called MULTIPLE times, faxed MULTIPLE times, I called MULTIPLE times and spoke with several members of the team, including the doctor. This went back and forth for a while, saying they faxed the pharmacy (even though the pharmacy received no fax). Since the pharmacy received no notification that they could refill my prescription, the head pharmacist called the doctors office and then called me to leave this message."they can't refill your prescription because: 1. they are an urgent care facility and 2. you have to go in and schedule an appointment"Some people may think that's dumb, but first of all I'm from out of state and just moved here. I also think this could have been resolved if THEY HAD JUST TOLD ME THEY COULDN'T REFILL MY PRESCRIPTION IN THE FIRST PLACE.They wasted my time, their time, and most importantly office patients time. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU WANT INADEQUATE AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE.Sidenote: His bedside manner was terrible, he didn't seem to care why I was there. He wrote me a prescription (even though I asked for two, and had to go back in a get him to sign it again) and sent me on my way.

Posted on November 14th, 2016