Dr. Surinder Vohra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surinder Vohra?

Knowledgeable and Caring

Posted on April 11th, 2017

I went to Dr. Vohra for chemo treatment of the stage 4 cancer that was on my larynx and spreading into my lymph nodes. He worked as a team with the Cancer Center over at Apple Hill that provided the radiation therapy. Over the course of seven weeks, he was always available to answer questions and keep me abreast of my progress towards a cure. Thanks to his expertise and working with the team at Apple Hill, NO surgery needed! The wait time at the office while going thru the actual treatment was usually less than five minutes before I was on the chair with the meds. Wait times after that varied from 5 to 45 minutes, and I know personally that was because he takes enough time with the patient to answer all questions. I NEVER felt like I was just another "number" to him. The question below as to wait time is totally unfair to him. When you manage to find a doctor that provides an exceptional level of care, you can afford to spend a little time waiting to see him.

Patient

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr. Vohra and his entire staff should be commented on a job well done each and every time I visit their office. The staff is always friendly, pleasant and treats me like part of the family. The rest of the patients seem to be happy and social as a result of their great nature. I would highly recommend this practice and Dr. Vohra to everyone! My first visit for chemo, I had been awake all night with diarrhea from the nerves and stress for the unknown. I arrived dehydrated and exhausted. The nurse immediately took me to a room, administered and iv and contacted Dr. Vohra. He gave me some medicine to help me relax as the nurse was comforting me. Her name was Sara and I will never forget how compassionate and nice she and the Dr. were to me. This will the start of a long process of chem and treatment. I have been going to the office 9 months now, and the staff at this office never grows tired of welcoming me! I hope this inspires any of you that need treatment! Keep your faith, do the treatment and get better!

Uncaring of my 80 year old FIL

Posted on August 5th, 2010

Did not wash his hands between patients, would not look me in the eye, did not seem to care about my father in laws condition; which may be cancer, he basically said that radiation or chemo would not be good for him, his attitude was basically to write him off. My grandmother is 83 years old and has survived 3 bouts with lung cancer & endured radiation and chemo as recently as 2 years ago...

Posted on August 18th, 2017