Dr. Suriya V Sastri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suriya V Sastri?

My experience with Dr sastri was very positive. she listened to my list of symptoms and spend considerable time on each of my problems, did not rush me or ignored any of my concerns. she is caring and very attentive to details. Thank you Dr. Sastri for taking care of me.

Phenomenal Doctor & Grateful Patient

Very caring & compassionate doctor, I love that she's really hands on, I must say when I ended up in the hospital for 3wks she was there ever step of the way and she isn't my primary doctor she went over & beyond to be involved in my treatment, I truly love her bed side manner I also love that she kept my family informed & encouraged. I wish that I could clone her because we need more Doctor like her....Happy & Grateful Patient!!! :-)

don't waste your time!!

I can not express to people not to waste their time seeing this dr. I felt completely rushed out of her office and felt like she didnt have the time to listen to me and what my symptoms were or answer my questions. I also had to beg her to set me up with some sort of test to see if there was anything else the matter and she had me do an ultra sound of my gallbladder and told me the results were normal even tho the technician told me she couldnt get any clear images. She told me I have IBS and acid reflux and after getting another opinion found out there are issues with my esophagus and I might need colon surgery as well as anterior rectocele surgery. A lot more than just IBS! DO NOT GO TO HER!