Dr. Surjit R Moolamalla Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Surjit R Moolamalla?

Nothing less than perfection

Dr Moollamala is an amazing doctor that takes the time to listen to one voice our issues. He listens with diligence and performs with care and ease.

compassionate and wonderful

I initially wanted to see a female provider and because of my problems I was unable to wait and saw Dr Moolamala. He is the best doctor I have met and made me feel comfortable and never rushed at all. He has excellent bedside manners and was warm and engaging. Dr Redi moolamala is a very knowledgeable, caring and informative doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes the time and effort to explain things in depth. Dr Moolamalla is honest and very competent. I underwent surgery and am completely recovered in a week. His office staff is superb and friendly as well. I highly recommend him and will be forever grateful to him

awesome doc

See him!

If I could give him 10 stars I would! Dr. Reddy is amazing. He's very trustworthy, capable, knowledgeable, caring and responsive. If I had 80 babies, I'd have him care for me and deliver them all. :)

AMAZING!

Dr. Reddy is by far one of the best OBGYNs in the country. He delivered my first child and I traveled over an hour to be seen by him for my third pregnancy/birth. He will take as much time with you as you need. He went out of his way to make me prepared and not scared. He will listen to every question and complaint and he gives out his cell phone number to his pregnant patients so you can call/text him with (legitimate) concerns. He came in to the hospital to deliver my baby when he wasn't even on call. I honestly can't say enough about it! He is a popular doctor so expect to have a little bit of a wait to schedule an appointment and sometimes you have to wait 15-20 minutes in the waiting room, but be assured that he is spending as much time with other patients as he will with you!!

JD

Dr. reddy moolmalla is the by far the best doctor I have been to. I have been to first step and seen other doctors at Ob Gyn consultants as well but by far Dr reddy is the best. He is truly caring and explains in depth what is going on and He always took his time and never made me feel rushed. He is confident and knowledgeable which is something you need especially if your pregnancy is complicated or high roisk He really takes a personal interest in you. And has excellent bedside manner. Great doctor!! The best in Las Cruces !!

Going to OB/Gyn consultants. I was seen by 3 docs so far. Dr. Ortiz was so RUDE. But I saw the new Doctor. Dr. surji moolamalla He WAS GREAT!! He was excellent and very patient in explaining everything. Very courteous, and gave me all the Info I needed. we are soo happy with him so far he was the best Dr.. wishing he would be on call at the time of delivery.

Rn

Dr reddy is very personable and caring and he is by far the best doc I've ever had. He makes sure all questions are answered. spends lot of time explaining. and answering. I don't know the other staff but his nurse is very friendly and professional. I was very impressed and comfortable with my future visits. I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about my future surgery. overall I had very good experience. ...

Pt

spends an appropriate amount of time with you and explains each problem and answers all questions. also very patient and is very personable. highly committed to his work and very knowledgeable.

The best doctor I've ever had... BY FAR! My husband and I were determined to have a home birth- until 38 weeks when complications arose that prevented us from doing so. We met Dr. Moolamalla and we walked away from our first appointment in shock. He was so knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions with great detail (we asked hundreds)... he never made us feel rushed and was always respectful...even though I was worried about so many unnecessary things! He actually gave us his personal cell phone number to call if we had any new concerns outside of office hours. We had never known a physician who would be so willing to help. We found ourselves wishing we were friends with him... and that we could invite him over for dinner! He knew how scared I was of hospital birth, and offered to come in (no matter when I went into labor) and be there for support the entire time! He really listens-really cares. Most competent & intelligent doctor we've ever met! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Insurance: Tricare

excellent physician who always understands my concerns, listens to my problems and takes time to listen and treat with professional courtesy.

Best Ever!

Best Ever! Never made me feel rushed...always answered all of my questions thoroughly. He even gave us his personal cell phone number so that we could reach him with any questions/concerns outside of office hours. He is extremely knowledgeable and continues to study/research the constantly changing medical field. He is very 'up to date' and informed. My husband and I have never had a better doctor- we had to move- but wish we could have brought him with us! He would even go home and do further research on something I had asked him at an appointment- I've never had a doctor be so invested in my well being. He is passionate about what he does and it shows!!! HIGHLY recommend Dr. Moolamalla!!!

Dr. Surjit R Moolamalla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.