Highly Dissatisfied

jjjust started! He see to know what he is talking about!

Excellent

Honest, Compassionate, Caring, Knows what he is doing. I have been to others for 20 years and after four hospitalizations for Bipolar Disorder finally he found the right diagnosis and treatment and my life is so much easier. He tested me for gene contributing to my illness and for the first time i felt, finally some body validated my feelings and illness. Two of my family members were tested and came back positive for same gene. I don't feel stigmatized any more because my illness is real and genetic. He told me if illness has physical symptoms, runs in my family, has a positive gene there is nothing mental about it and now i feel ready to face the world. A grateful Patient.

Dr. Surjit S Mahal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Huron, MI.