Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suruchi Kaul has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
Showing 5 of 5
We visited her once recently for my wife. Instead of doing her work correctly(diagnose the problem reported, suggest medication, cure etc), she started asking my wife if she is abused by me. What the ! We're a lovely couple and only god knows what made her think that. If she wants to become some family counsel, she should stop practicing medicine(which she fails miserably) and pursue law etc. She could not even diagnose the problem and she thinks wild about everything else which is not related to her profession. Crappy Dr, will never visit again
I have asthma and the doctor prescribed 1 refill for an inhaler. Been calling and have spoken to everyone in the office to get a refill and I keep getting denied. The last person I spoke to said i dont know what you want us to do... then hung up on me. Need to remove the nursing home women that they have for secretaries. What doctor prescribes 1 inhaler for a chronic asthma sufferer?
21 Years Experience
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Graduated in 1997
St Lukes Hospital (Chesterfield Mo)
Dr. Suruchi Kaul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suruchi Kaul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwood, MA.