2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Surya N Gupta?

Worst doctor I have ever met in my life. My daughter will never see him again!

I have waited weeks to calm down to write this review. This "neurologist" is one of the most arrogant people I have met. Not only did he not help my child, but had him in tears. I beg you not to put your child through an appointment with this man. He needs to be investigated and have his license revoked. It was not my child's choice to have a brain tumor, but he sure made it seem like it was.

This man is absolutely horrible. He is so rude and even made fun of my disabled child. Please do not take your child to him. All he wants to do is drug them to the point they can not function. He does not believe meds have any side effects. He will call you a liar even with proof from the ER.

the doctor said that my child was a waste of his time

Dr. Gupta didn't take the time to listen to what the problems were with our daughter. He diagnosed her and contradicted himself many times with what he was telling us. Very cocky and arrogant. The to beat it off, before leaving the office, we heard him talking about us and about the DR's that have been taking care of our daughter like we were all morons. I thought there was a DR/patient confidentiality rule....maybe I am wrong. But he should have at least been smart enough to make sure we had left before talking about us.

Terrible experience! Awful bedside manner. Left there so upset and confused. Go elsewhere! !

horrible MD. Terrible bedside manner, discussed patient diagnosis of sensitive manner over the phone, did not assist in f/u care. Don't take anyone you care about to him.