Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Surya Nallani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 11
Wish we could give 10 stars . We were at the Urgent Care in an absolute hurry since we had to travel out of state . My wife sustained a dog bite and like anyone wanted prompt attention. The wait was long . After a two hour wait we got to see the physician . My wife took out all her frustration on her . The Physician we saw was a very personable , with excellent bedside manners and was very thorough . She took her time , with her examination and did the laceration repair with meticulous detail . Great Job !! We asked her to have her own office .
I WAS GIVEN ROBUNAL FOR MY EXCESSIVE SWEATING. FOR 3 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN GETTING NAUSEA, HEADACHE , JOINT PAINS. I WENT TO 3 DOCTORS INCLUDING MY DERMATOLOGIST . I SAW DR NALLANI AT THE URGENT CARE . I WAS SURPRISED AT THE DETAILS SHE ASKS, REVIEWED MY MEDICATION HISTORY . STOPPED MY ROBUNAL AND ALL SYMPTOMS GONE . MY HUSBAND AND I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK HER , BUT DO NOT KNOW WHERE SHE WORKS. A LOVELY LADY
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Shri Ramachandra Bhanj Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Locations & DirectionsSurya Nallani Md, 725 S Adams Rd, Birmingham, MI
Dr. Surya Nallani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.